Monday, May 7, 2012

Who's Who in OCCUPY NYC 2012: Kenn L.

Kenn L., Singer, Songwriter, Guitarist,
Actor, Construction Worker &
founding member of "Fatal Puppy Band"
Kenn L. is truly a multi-talented fellow and a Zuccotti Park veteran. I first encountered Kenn at the barricades on the Broadway side of Zuccotti Park during the days immediately following the raid at the original encampment.

He introduced himself to me by handing me a CD of original music by Fatal Puppy Band titled "Wall Street Takeover Vol 1". The music is really great and puts one in the mind of 70's David Bowie.

Fun facts about Kenn? He has two children in college, he plays multiple instruments, he had a speaking role in a film where he shared a scene with Willem Dafoe and I have it on good authority that he was offered a role in the now classic film "Platoon".

Most memorable quote? "I give you the same thing I give my son."

Favorite food? Omaha Steak!

No comments:

Post a Comment